Download the Get Curried App by clicking on this link:-
Learn How To Make Lamb Chilli Recipe, an Easy Indo Chinese Recipe from Chef Neelam Bajwa only on Get Curried. Make this Mutton Recipe at your home and share your experience with us in the comments section below.
250 grams boneless mutton/lamb or chicken
Oil for frying
For the Batter:-
2 tbsp. Corn flour
1 tbsp. Plain flour
½ tsp. Kashmiri chilli powder
½ tsp. Black pepper
1 tsp. Ginger-garlic paste
1 tbsp. Vinegar
3 tbsp. Water
Salt, to taste
For the Sauce:-
2 tbsp. Oil
4 spring onions
1-2 Green chillies
10 Cloves of garlic
1 Green pepper
1 tbsp. Chilli sauce
3 tbsp. Ketchup
1 tsp. Corn flour mixed with 2 tbsp. Water
– In a bowl mix the lamb with corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, Kashmiri red chilli powder, vinegar and salt. Stir and add 3 teaspoons of water. Mix well and keep aside for 15-20 minutes.
– In a wok heat oil, and a teaspoon of ginger-garlic paste, onion and saute until the onions have softened.
– Add capsicum, spring onions, green chillies, tomato ketchup, chilli sauce, cornflour slurry and stir. Keep aside.
– Heat oil and fry the marinated lamb for 10 minutes and add them to the sauce and stir.
– Garnish with spring onions and serve.
Mouth-watering and delicious Lamb Chilli is ready to eat!
Host: Neelam Bajwa
Director: Dolly Sanghavi
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Pratik Gamre, Akshay Sawant, Spandan Rout
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Pvt Ltd
Subscribe and get regular Updates: