✅Who said you couldn’t enjoy delicious, easy-to-make tater tots and still be low carb? Well, you can, it’s not hard at all, and the results will blow your mind.
🍎Essential Kitchen Tools And Books For Low Carb Living
Makes 24 tots; 6 servings per batch
Total Carbs Per Serving: 3.5g
Total Net Carbs Per Serving: 2.6g
William Sonoma Goldtouch Non-Stick Mini Muffin Pan: goo.gl/ePrQfB
Sur La Table Spatula:
Pampered Chef Batter Bowl: goo.gl/BXax4o
2 C Shredded zucchini
1 tsp. Sea salt
2 Large eggs, whisked
1 tbsp. Golden flax seed meal
½ C Onion, diced
½ C Cheddar cheese, shredded
½ C Parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp. Korean style red pepper (or seasoning of choice)
1 tsp. Liquid Smoke
1. Pre-heat oven to 400. Prepare mini muffin pan by either greasing with ghee or spraying with a non-stick spray.
2. Place shredded zucchini in a colander and toss with sea salt to draw out excess water. Let drain for 15-20 minutes. Once liquid has drained place zucchini between several layers of paper towels and press to remove additional liquid.
3. Place zucchini in a mixing bowl. Add in whisked eggs, flax seed meal, onion, cheese, seasoning and liquid smoke; mix to thoroughly combine.
4. Using a tablespoon to measure, scoop out the mixture and place in muffin mold. 5. Repeat until all the molds have been filled.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Remove from muffin tin molds and enjoy!
Visit my blog: