Visit my website for more recipes.
Dahi lehsun wali arbi ki sabzi is taro root cooked in garlic, yogurt and spices. It is a deliciously flavored Indian Punjabi dish. Do try it and give your feedback.
If you like this recipe, please like, comment and share this video and also subscribe to our channel to remain informed of new recipe video uploads. Thanks!
Below is a list of our various you tube channels and websites. Your visit will be much appreciated
Our YouTube Channels
Pammis Kitchen (Indian Recipes) :
Rajan Singh Jolly (Indian Recipes) :
Health for All :
Sikh Kirtan, Traditions & Gurudwaras :
Social Networking Sites:
Method to prepare : Dahi Lehsun Wali Arbi Ki Sabzi.
1. Peel the arbi and wipe dry.
2. Heat oil in pan. Keep gas on high. Add the grated garlic & powdered cinnamon when oil is hot. Stir fry till it just changes color.
3. Reduce gas to medium. Add arbi. Stir a few times and add all the spices, salt and green chillies.
4. Mix well and cover with a lid. Keep gas on medium. Check back after 5 minutes.
5. Stir the arbi & put back the lid.
6. Repeat this process till the arbi has turned a bit soft. Keep checking every 5 minutes.
7. Add the yogurt. Mix well and cook till the water dries up. do not cover with lid. Keep heat on medium or little more.
8. Add some cilantro and keep stirring regularly.
9. When the arbi has completely softened and the water dries up fully the arbi ki sabzi is ready.
10. Transfer it to a serving bowl & garnish with the remaining cilantro.
11. Serve with roti or paratha.
vegetarian recipes | Indian recipes | arbi ki sabzi | dahi lehsun wali arbi ki sabzi recipe | taro root vegetable recipe |
Please watch: “How To Make Petha Juice | White Gourd | Ash Gourd | Winter Melon | Natural Detox | Coolant and More”