Vada Pav Recipe, Crispy aloo bonda, Vada pav banane ki vidhi, batata vada recipe video, vada pav chutney recipe
Boiled Potatoes (उबले हुए आलू ) – 3 ( 300 gms)
Chickpea flour (बेसन ) – 1/2 cup ( 60 gms)
Green coriander (हरा धनिया ) – 2 to 3 tbsp ( finely chopped )
Oil (तेल ) – 1 tbsp
Carom seeds (अजवायन) – 1/8 tsp
Cumin seeds (जीरा ) – 1/4 tsp
Asafoetida (हिंग ) – 1/2 pinch
Turmeric powder (हल्दी ) – 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder (धनिया पाउडर ) – 1/2 tsp
Green chili (हरी मिर्च ) – 1 to 2 ( finely chopped )
Ginger paste (अदरक पेस्ट ) – 1/2 tsp
Red chili powder (लाल मिर्च पाउडर ) – 1/2 tsp
Salt (नमक ) – Less than 1 tsp ( or to taste)
Baking Soda (बेकिंग सोडा) – 1 pinch
How to make Aloo vada
1. Take chickpea flour in a bowl, add water in small portions and stir to make batter.
2. Batter of pouring consistency is ready. Add salt, red chili powder, turmeric powder, carom seeds. Mix all the spices well.
3. Add 1 pinch baking soda to it, mix well. Keep aside for 10 minutes to puff up.
4. To make stuffing, take boiled potatoes, peel and crumble them. Meanwhile heat pan.
5. Add oil to pan, once hot add cumin seeds roast slightly. Keep flame low.
6. Add asafoetida, turmeric powder, coriander powder, finely chopped green chili, ginger paste.
7. Add potatoes to it. Add red chili powder, salt. Keep flame medium. Mash and roast it for 2 to 3 minutes. Add some green coriander. Turn off flame. Keep to cool.
8. Grease hands with oil. Pick stuffing make ball, keep in plate.
9. Put appam maker to heat, keep flame low. pour 1 to 2 drops of oil in it.
10. Lift a ball, coat it with chickpea flour batter. Put it in appam maker moulds to cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Cover it.
11. Cook till brown then flip. Pour some oil over it, flip again till brown. Cover and cook again on low flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
12. Check vadas, flip and cook if it seems undercooked. Take out and keep in plate.
13. Aloo Vadas in less oil is ready. Serve it with chutney and enjoy as snacks.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website