Salmon Tuna Royal sushi roll — salmon sushi roll — tuna sushi roll
This sushi roll recipe was made by .
In this video you will learn how to make the amazing salmon tuna royal sushi roll.
The salmon tuna Royal roll is my very own creation; I have never seen a sushi roll like this one anywhere before, to my knowledge it’s never been done before.
– Sushi grade tuna
– Sushi grade salmon
– ½ sheet nori (seaweed paper for sushi)
– 140g cooked sushi rice :
– 8-10 chives (longest possible)
– Cling film
– Sushi bamboo rolling mat
– Cutting board
– Extremely sharp knife :
1) Spread out 140g of cooked sushi rice on ½ a sheet of nori
2) Flip over and add sushi grade salmon and tuna with some avocado slices.
3) Roll the sushi roll.
4) Cut some more tuna and salmon in very thin slices, Tip; freeze the salmon and tuna for 30 to 40 min to make it tough enough to slice in thin strips.
5) Lay down some cling film and arrange the tuna and salmon in a grid, then add some chives and another layer of cling film.
6) Flip over and remove first layer of cling film.
7) Add sushi roll in the middle of fish grid.
8) Press the fish grid on to the sushi roll and then cut with extremely sharp knife.
Hi, it takes me on average 14 hours to produce one of these sushi videos, please take a second to help my videos gain popularity my pressing the “share” button below the video and then select your preferred social media platform; Facebook, Twitter, Google + …etc.
I also appreciate all likes.
A good way to re-watch my videos later is adding them to your favorites list.
Check out some of our other sushi videos:
– RECOMMENDED SUSHI ROLL VIDEOS:
Spicy Tuna :
Vegan sushi roll:
Cucumber sushi roll:
Crispy deepfried roll:
Four season maki roll:
Mosaic sushi roll:
Soft shell crab sushi roll:
Smoked salmon sushi roll:
Crispy salmon skin roll:
– BASIC JAPANESE SKILLS …ect. :
How to sharpen japanese knives:
How to roll sushi rolls:
How to make sushi rice :
How to Make Soft Shell Crab Tempura:
Crab Filling :
Silky Egg Yolk:
SOCIAL MEDIA :
What is this channel all about?
is all about how to make sushi, we pride ourselves on creating new exciting sushi roll recipes and then sharing them with the world. In our video tutorials we will teach you how to do all a basics of making sushi and create innovative sushi rolls, sashimi, nigiri sushi and possibly might create a new category of sushi , who knows. Subscribe to our YouTube channel to be notified of our weekly sushi videos:
you can also subscribe to our email list to receive weekly emails:
filmed on a Canon EOS M , and edited on Adobe Premier.
Music creative commons : Ishikari Lore by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0.
Produced by Chef: Davy Devaux
Please watch: “Dragon Sushi Roll Recipe – Japanese Food (delicious)”
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.