Learn how to make Veg Sweet Corn Soup, a simple, healthy and easy homemade soup recipe by chef Kanak.
Warm-up winters with a bowlful of nutritious and healthy soup which is simple, easy to cook and is also super quick. Check out chef Kanak’s recipe and warm up your winter meal with this delectable sweet corn soup.
1 tbsp butter
1 tsp ginger – finely chopped
1 tsp garlic – finely chopped
1/2 cup mixed vegetables (french beans, cauliflower and carrot) – finely chopped
1/2 cup cream style corn
3 – 4 cups vegetable stock / water
3 tbsp milk
1/4 cup whole sweet corn
salt to taste
pepper to season
2 tbsp cornstarch mixed in 1/4 cup water
spring onion greens to garnish
– In a wok, heat butter. Add ginger and garlic to it and saute it on a medium high heat for a while.
– Add the french beans, cauliflower and carrots and saute the ingredients on a high flame for about 1 – 2 minutes.
– Add the cream style sweet corn and vegetable stock or water and stir well.
– Keep stirring to avoid lumps and bring it to a boil.
– Add milk to it and stir well.
– Then add the whole sweet corn to it.
– Season it with salt and pepper.
– Add the cornstarch mixed with water and let it boil until it becomes slightly thick.
– Once done, garnish with some spring onion greens and serve hot.
SUBSCRIBE to my Channel to learn delicious new recipes every Tuesday & Friday. SUBSCRIBE here ➔
Do try out this simple recipe and provide me your valuable feedback in the comments section below
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Kanak’s Kitchen Menu ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Delicious Appetizers / Starters Recipes ➔
Healthy Vegetarian Recipes ➔
Easy To Cook Chicken Recipes ➔
Authentic Chinese Recipes ➔
Yummy and Lip Smacking Desserts ➔
Irresistible Healthy Sweets ➔
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Social Media Links ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Subscribe here ➔
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.