Learn how to make Schezwan Fried Rice Recipe at home from our Chef Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food.
Veg Schezwan Fried Rice is one of the quick Indo-Chinese Cuisine. A Chinese Meal without Schezwan Fried Rice is just incomplete. Usually it is to be served as a main course in Chinese meal. Do try this delicious recipe and post your comments below.
How To Make Schezwan Sauce At Home –
2 cups 3/4 th Cooked Long Grain Rice
1/4 cup french Beans Chopped
1/4 cup Carrot, Chopped
1/4 cup Cabbage, Chopped
1 tbsp Chopped Celery (Optional)
1/4 Chopped Spring Greens
1 tsp Soy Sauce
2 tbsp Oil
salt to Taste
2 tbsp Schezwan Sauce
– Cook the rice till they are 3/4th done and allow it to cool completely.
– Once the vegetables are cut, heat oil in a wok on a high flame.
– Once the oil is hot, add chopped celery along with other chopped vegetables.
– Add salt to taste and give it a toss on high flame.
– Allow it to cook for a minute.
– Add rice along with soy sauce and schezwan sauce. Give it a toss.
– Top it with chopped spring greens.
– Simple, easy and delicious Schezwan Fried Rice is ready to be served!
Host : Varun Inamdar
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Pratik Gamre
Editing: Dinesh Shetty
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook –
Tweet about it –
Subscribe & Stay Tuned –
For more videos log onto
Find us on Facebook at
Follow us on google plus
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.