Chinese Beef & Black Bean Chow Mein – Chinese Cooking Recipe
Welcome to Chinese Cooking. My name is Xiao Wei and my goal is to make your cooking simple and exciting. Ever since my Mother showed me how to cook at an early age, I have always had a strong passion for cooking. My family still live in Inner Mongolia in the northern part of China, where I visit each year and learn new Chinese recipes.
300g beef rump steak, cut into thin strips
2tbsp light soy sauce
1tsp caster sugar
250g egg noodles
3 spring onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 onion, chopped
100g black bean sauce
1 Tbsp sesame oil
1. Combine the soy sauce, cornflour and sugar in a small mixing bowl until smooth
2. Place the beef in a large mixing bowl and add the marinade, mixing well and leave to marinate
3. Meanwhile, boil the egg noodles in a large saucepan for 3 minutes until softened. Drain and refresh in cold water, setting to one side for later
4. Heat 2 Tbsp of oil in a large wok over a high heat until hot
5. Place the onion and spring onion into the wok, fry for few seconds
6. Add the marinated beef and stir fry for 2-3 minutes
7. Add the well drained noodles and black bean sauce, stir-fry for a further 2 minutes until warmed through.
8. Add sesame oil and stir
9. Transfer into a dish and serve immediately
Thank you for watching – If you would like my latest recipes, you can subscribe, its free, and you’ll be kept up-to-date with all my Asian recipes:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.