Vrat ka dosa, vrat ka khana, Instant Farali Dosa, Navratri Vrat Special DOSA, Faral Foods recipe,
Soaked Samo Rice (समा के चावल ) – 1 cup ( 200 gms)
White portion of Fresh coconut (नारियल ) – 1/4 cup ( grated )
Ghee (घी) – 3 to 4 tbsp
Sendha Salt (सेंधा नमक ) – 1 tsp or to taste
How to make Farali Neer Dosa :
1. Take some soaked Samo rice, remove excess water. Add freshly grated coconut, add some water,grind finely.Take out in a bowl,
2. Add 1.5 cup water to batter to make it more thin in consistency.
3. Add sendha salt, mix well. Meanwhile heat non stick tawa to make dosa, pour some ghee on it. Spread ghee evenly.
4. Stir the dosa batter, fill it up in a small bowl, pour batter in small portions to the hot tawa and spread evenly, let it slightly cook.
5. Pour ghee on the sides of the dosa, roast the dosa well from beneath. Cover the dosa, to steam well on the upper side for 2 minutes.
6. After 2 minutes, reduce flame, roast for 1 to 2 minutes.Flip the dosa and cook the other side. Keep flame medium. Dosa is ready, take it out. Make all likewise. It takes 5 to 6 minutes to make a dosa.
7. Vrat special Neer dosas are ready to be served. You can serve it with vrat special green coriander chutney or coconut chutney.
Subscribe for more recipes –
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto –
Find us on Facebook at –
Visit my Hindi Website
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.