This Cheesy Bloomin’ Onion Bread is a great way to serve the bread to a gathering and everybody will be impressed. It looks and tastes soo good.The melted, gooey cheese is just too tempting.
Makes about 6-8 servings
1 pound (400-450 g) unsliced loaf bread
3.5 oz (100 g) Matured Cheddar Cheese , thinly sliced
3.5 oz (100g) Mozzarella Cheese, thinly sliced
1/3 cup (70 g) butter, melted
1/2 cup green onions, chopped (about 4-5 green onions)
2 tsp flax and sesame seeds, optional
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180C).
2. Cut the bread lengthwise and widthwise without cutting all the way through the bottom crust. Place it on a foil lined baking sheet.
3. Combine chopped onions with butter and seeds if used.
4. Arrange cheese slices between the bread cuts.
5. Pour the butter-onion mixture into bread cracks.
6. Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Unwrap and bake for another 10 minutes until the cheese is melted and gooey.
For the full recipe check my blog:
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.