This #DurgaPuja special is a double win for all you devoted lobster fans. Enjoy a spice-infused lobster paste fried in Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil for an authentic Chingri Macher Chine Kabab that has irresistible flavour in every bite.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel –
Follow Us on Social Media :-
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App –
4 large lobsters on the shell
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Salt and sugar to taste
3 tbsp Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil
2 tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
1 tsp Green chili paste
2 tbsp Onion paste
1 tbsp Garam masala powder
Pinch of Kashmiri red chili powder
5 gms Chinese peppercorn powder or powdered allspice
Method of Preparation
– Boil the lobsters until cooked.
– De-shell the lobster and scoop out the flesh, keeping the shells intact.
– Grind the lobster flesh into a fine paste, mix in the turmeric and salt and set aside for 5 minutes.
– Heat Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil in a wok.
– Add in the garlic, ginger, chilies, and onions and cook until the onions become translucent.
– Add the lobster and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
– Season with garam masala, red chili powder, salt and sugar and stir for a few seconds.
– Take off the heat and place the cooked lobster back into the shells.
– Fry the shells lightly in some ghee.
– Sprinkle with spice powder and serve hot.
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.