A show stopping Lamb Tajine perfect to ring in the holy month of Ramadan with. This amazing dish will wow your taste buds! INGREDIENTS & MEASURES BELOW. If you like these videos, please subscribe let me know what you would like to see more of!
Lamb Tajine with Olives
serves 6 – 8
prep & cook time: ~3 ½ hrs
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 3 cloves, ground in a mortar and pestle
• 2 tbsp ras el hanout (if unavailable, replace with coriander and paprika or other spices mentioned in video)
• 2 tsp turmeric
• 2 tbsp cumin
• ½ tsp saffron
• 4 garlic cloves, minced or pounded into a paste
• ¼ cup olive oil
• 4 lamb shanks, bone in, fat removed
• 1 onions, chopped (optional)
• 2 cinnamon sticks
• 2 bay leaves
• 1 dried or black limes, if unavailable use regular lime
• 100g green olives, pitted and halved
• 30g chopped or flaked almonds, toasted
• steamed couscous, potatoes or rice, to serve
This Content is Generated from RSS Feeds, if your content is featured and you would like to be removed, please Contact Us With your website address and name of site you wish to be removed from.
You can control what content is distributed in your RSS Feed by using your Website Editor.